Our project managers are the key link to the client, pre and post implementation, acting as the face of GoldTier to its clients and as the voice of the client back to GoldTier’s development team. The project management team has in-depth knowledge and experience in the areas of customer on-boarding, compliance and defining workflow technology solutions for the financial industry. The team members have extensive experience managing projects that are complex and which involve many areas of the financial institution.
The responsibilities of the project manager include:
- Business Analysis – Working With The Client To Model Their Business Problems According To The GoldTier Implementation Strategy
- Requirement Gathering – Manage And Control The Project Requirements And Design Decisions
- Design – Participating In The Solution Design Process As The Expert On Particular Clients’ Needs; Preparing Functional Specifications
- Project Planning – Organizing And Managing Resources, Creating Project Plans, Deployment Strategies, Etc.
- Implementation - Assisting In Technical Installations On-Site, Configuring The Application
- Training And Initial Business Support For Clients Managed
Our software developers have a strong background in financial application development. The development team has extensive experience in developing large scale software solutions for financial institutions. The team expertise includes Java development, WEB development, C++, Visual Basic, SQL development, and development and performance tuning. The development team members have in depth knowledge of financial software development in the areas of capital markets, customer on-boarding, compliance, derivatives operations, collateral management, risk management, and workflow.
The development team is intimate with not only the technology of the solutions but also the business challenges being addressed. They work heavily with the business analysts during the design and implementation phases of a new implementation to ensure seamless transfer of domain knowledge.